Frogress

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frogress

The Frogress Kingdom is definitely destined to be the Camelot of the PTS world. Communication is the key for Frogress` Success!!!

2 posters

Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in?

Poll

Any one else have trouble logging into account??

[ 0 ]
    Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Bar_left0%Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Bar_left0%Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    jamesblonde0007

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-11-23

Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Empty Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in?

Post  jamesblonde0007 Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 am

So what is it like when you can log in?
    FrogressBlog
    FrogressBlog
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Empty Re: Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in?

Post  FrogressBlog Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:48 pm

so you can't login? whats your user account #?
    Ozzy

Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in? Empty Re: Am I the only one that can't sign in or get support to help get me in?

Post  Ozzy Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:58 am

I cannot log in to my ID is 3247
    FrogressBlog
    FrogressBlog
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2008-11-21

Post  FrogressBlog Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:01 am

can you send an email to jake the admin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:09 pm