Frogress

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Frogress

The Frogress Kingdom is definitely destined to be the Camelot of the PTS world. Communication is the key for Frogress` Success!!!

2 posters

Conversion Rates

Ladygreg

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Conversion Rates Empty Conversion Rates

Post  Ladygreg Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 am

Thanks Harsh! I checked out the link and it will cost 12% to fund from AP to LR. Then I saw that they offered mastercards with a $5000 daily withdrawal limit. I don't think there is any ATM in the whole of the US that will allow you to withdraw $5000 at one pop.

Jake, thanks for responding to my post. I am interested in any help or advice that you can give me. In the US when you try to make a big spend they have to see your license and the card to make sure the name on the card is the same as on the license. And the LR mastercards do not have your name on it for security reasons and for your protection. That is fine if it were possible to withdraw the maximum daily amount allowed. Holler back at me Y'all! Very Happy
    debbiepringle

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Conversion Rates Empty Get Faster Answer With This Forum

Post  debbiepringle Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:35 pm

To get an answer maybe you should try this forum. More people are there including Jake, the admin

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Frogress-Wwwfrogressc-t231828.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:46 pm